Friday, May 27, 2011

May 26, 2011

I am not blogging every time I run anymore. It is a lot of work for 4 followers and only one of the 4 actually reading it. I will blog when I want to remember something or run a race.

Today's case is that my recovery was from 189 to 114 - a difference of 75. My previous greatest difference was 67 on January 24, 2011. I don't know much about this, but I believe an 8 point distance is a big gap. I ran today's 5 miler in 46:41, a pace of 9:20. I tried to push, because Todd Seay wants me to run a July 4th run. John Beard wants to run the 10k at an 8 minute pace. I don't know if I will be able to get to that pace by then. Maybe Shane Sykes can run with them. I saw right before I entered my post that he had blogged, so now to read it...

1 comment:

  1. If you arent blogging your runs where will I get my motivation?

    ReplyDelete