Monday, June 6, 2011

June 4, 2011

This run was not actually a run, but a walk. It still counts, though. I walked a lot of the Country Music Marathon and it still counted.

After running a couple of errands and mowing the yard, I finally ran/walked. Sherri did the push mowing and weed-eating; I only had to ride the riding mower around, but the sun still sucked some energy out of me. I had drank a 32 oz PowerAde during the mowing task. I drank about half of another before beginning my run at 3:00. Yahoo.com had the temperature in Clarksville at 92 degrees; our personal "Home Weather Station" had 99 degrees. I ran 3 miles in a sorry 32:33. I was depressed, drained, and had 7 miles to go. I gave in to walking. I did try to jog a little - very little - here and there. My total time was 2:32:10, for a pace of 15:13. My heart rates were low, except for the resting. 143 avg, 178 max, 66 rest, recovery 132 to 119.

Shane is picking me up two pair of Sauconys from an outlet in Florida - same kind, different colors - hope they work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment