Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

5:00 pm - almost dark. It was a beautiful day, but that should change tomorrow. Did not run yesterday because got home about an hour-and-a-half late because Joe Biden was in Nashville and caused major traffic problems. Why they shut down the whole interstate is beyond me. Most people don't care. If they would not "promote" it so much, most people wouldn't even know. I didn't know he was coming to town. We ran into traffic not far from work. I thought it was a wreck and I would go another way. As I driving on the roads through the airport, I saw Air Force One parked on a runway. I knew then that Biden or Barack SADAM Hussein O(S/b)ama BIN LADEN was in Nashville. The nightmare drive home began. No Monday 5 mile run.

I ran 8 miles tonight, because tomorrow we are coming home thru Dickson because of haircuts, and also because it was a nice day and that will be changing - cooler, wetter. 8:08, 8:23, 9:13 (slow mile 3), 8:53, 8;23, 8:31, 8:16, and 8:34. Total. 1:08:20. Pace. 8:32.

1 comment: