Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Slower than yesterday? Hard to believe.

I ran 8 miles again. The sun was setting as I headed out. I had to run a couple of errands on the way home from work, so another late start. Of course, it was dark by the time I finished - and getting cooler. The wind was also picking up, trying to bring in tomorrow's rain. It seems that since it is getting darker earlier that the vehicle traffic has tripled. I'm hating to run now - darkness, coolness, breezy, and traffic. I guess it was much more enjoyable running in the warm sunlight and only really having to worry about cars on the main road. I don't know what I will do next week after the time changes this weekend. It will be dark before I get home from work, and dark when I leave to go to work.

Anyway, it took me 1:21:20, a pace of 10:10 - 9 seconds slower than yesterday. I thought I did run a little faster than yesterday, though. Guess not.

No comments:

Post a Comment