Monday, November 15, 2010

Am I Finished?

After running the Clarksville Half Marathon on Saturday, October 30th, I took a few days off from running. Then I ran 4 miles on Thursday (November 4th). I planned on 10 miles on Saturday, November 6, but plans changed. Sherri had BOTH Max and Lainey for the day, so I decided I would stay home and help out. I could run the next day. Sunday was a beautiful day for a run, but I just couldn't make myself do it. Now that the time has changed, it is dark when I leave for work and when I get home from work. It's not only dangerous, but I have the winter-time blues as well. I thought that I would try again to get a 10 mile run in on Saturday, November 13. After I mowed over the leaves, I just didn't want to run. Besides, I could run tomorrow. Of course, that didn't happen either. So now, it has been almost 3 weeks, and I've only ran once. I have decided not to run the R3 5 or 10 mile race this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. come on, you are my inspiration, check out my blog to see how bad i've been. you need to stay signed up for races to stay motivated. plus, you don't want me to catch up with you.

    ReplyDelete