Thursday, April 28, 2011

Last Run Before the Big Day

As usual, I did not run my full week's schedule. I was to run 3 yesterday and walk 3 today. I missed yesterday, so I ran 3 today. My lower legs were quite sore for some reason, which has me worrying about Saturday. I am NOT ready. I think I can finish, but not like I want to finish. I know I will be telling myself, "Next time I will be more prepared." I usually do this during a race and/or after it. I get excited about a future race, but then I never train like I wanted to. Well, it's too late to worry about it now.

My total time was 28:46. Pace: 9:35. Heart rates: 158 average, 180 max, 54 resting. Recovery from 162 to 118.

Shane called and may ride with me Saturday. He thinks I will need help getting home. I believe it, too, but hate to ask someone to go sit all day when they could be doing something they would rather be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment