Thursday, October 13, 2011

October 12, 2011 - Went Stupid

I went to the dentist to have a couple of fillings replaced. This helped me "diet" for part of the day. I also got a haircut, mowed over some leaves, burnt some shrubbery Sherri had trimmed (that took awhile since most were thorny and I had to drag them to my burn area), and ran/walked 5 miles. Staying busy also helped me diet. It was after the run/walk that I "went stupid". We went to Shoney's to eat with some of Sherri's relatives that were in from PA and their Clarksville family. Three trips to the breakfast bar (it's open on Wednesday nights) and a hot fudge cake destroyed all the dieting I had done during the day!

The run/walk: I walked a mile in 15:55. The I ran 3 miles - 7:58, 8:23, and 8:13. My total run time was 24:34, an 8:11 pace. Not bad, considering I felt like stopping to walk. How will I make 13.1 miles Saturday? I walked most of the last mile, running a little here and there, because I need to get home to get ready to GO EAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment