Monday, February 27, 2012

February 22-23, 2012

February 22 - Around 58 degrees. Felt cooler as wind picked up. Hated it. Was cloudy and rainy during the day, but avoid rain during the run. I struggled, though. It felt like I had concrete on the bottom of my shoes, especially whenever a foot hit the ground. Total: 54:15. Pace: 9:03. Only one (the first one at 8:40) mile was under 9:00, but my pace was 9:03.

February 23. Around 73 degrees. It had been sunny, but sun was going down by the time I got started. We were also to have thunder storms with damaging winds according to meteorologists at my run time, but the sun was still shining. The first half was not bad, but the wind picked up for the return trip. I wasn't too upset, though, because of the temperature. I'm still struggling. Again, only one mile under 9:00. Again, it was Mile 1, but this time it was barely under 9:00 at 8:53.
Total: 46:48. Pace: 9:22.

No comments:

Post a Comment