Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Soreness

Ran 6 miles. Going from 0 to 10 miles yesterday, sure made me sore for this run. I did drink about 2 bottles of water during the day. It took me 1:03:18, a 10:33 pace. The temp was 80 degrees. The wind picked up toward the end. It was warm, so it wasn't too bad. I still didn't like it, though.

I think my watch is dying. When I push the button for the next mode, the screen goes blank for 20-30 seconds. Shane also gave me some batteries for my heart rate monitor. Sherri used them for the dog's shock collar. I bought some more, and she used them, too. It's been a long time since I've used the HR monitor. I would just like to see where my heart rate is now.

1 comment:

  1. I just found lits more batteries and have an extra gps watch if you want to borrow it

    ReplyDelete