Monday, December 28, 2009

December 18, 2009

Okay. Okay. It is Decemeber 28; it has been 11 days since my first post. I will try to catch up right now, after all I have been out of town and Christmas has just passed by. This entry will be for December 18th.

On the evening of December 17th, I received a very touching birthday card from Derek, Holly, and Max. It almost - I said "almost" - brought a tear to my eye. I also got a card from my wife, Sherri. She ordered me a present, but it didn't arrive in time. They told her it would arrive in time for Christmas; it did not. A package arrived today and it is not what she ordered.

Today was kind of hectic at work. I was trying to get everything done and prepared for being off for two weeks over the Christmas and New Year's holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment