Wednesday, December 30, 2009

December 29, 2009

Today was a rest day for my training - like I needed another rest day after missing so many days. I want to get back on track, including eating better, which is difficult for a supertaster in the first place. I already have 9 pounds to lose from the lack of running the past month and the holidays. Hopefully, when I go back to work on January 4, I will get back into the routine that I followed as I trained for the Clarksville Half Marathon.

I always feel better after run. My problem is getting off my butt, out the door, and running. Of course, the run isn't always exhilarating, but piling up mileage feels good. I feel both a healthy good and egotistical good after running.

Today, we did go into work for about 5 hours. We usually go in one day on our 2 week holiday vacation to catch up on a few things - go through the mail, make a bank deposit, etc., so it won't all hit us the Monday we return to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment