Saturday, July 9, 2011

Miserable Run

Today, the temperature was just two degrees warmer than Thursday's 83, but it felt a lot warmer. I think the heat index was 98 for today. Funny thing is, I didn't seem to sweat as much, because my shorts were dry around the hemlines. What really made this run miserable is that I was full of food. I had planned on running in the morning hours, but Holly was in from Mississippi, and I ended up riding out to the mall with them. Then we ate at the Golden Corral. Since it was buffet style, I tried to get my money's worth - pizza, rolls, ice cream, and Diet Pepsis. Later, the other girls and families would be coming to our house for grilled pork chops, so I had to run as soon as I got home to be finished by the time they got there.

I carried my full belly for a 7 mile run. Total time - 1:18:12; Pace - 11:10.

No comments:

Post a Comment