Thursday, July 28, 2011

Monday, July 25, 2011 - DISCOURAGING!

VERY DISCOURAGING!

After riding the mower around the yard (Sherri pushed and weed-eated), I headed out for what I thought would be an easy 4 miler. It was almost 7:30, and the sun had dropped behind the trees and hills - no direct sun and 84 degrees. However, it just didn't go as I thought it would. It actually went worse than I thought it could. I didn't think I was worn out. I mean, I walked most of Saturday's last 4 miles and Sunday was a rest day, but I was just past 0.6 miles when I had to begin walking. I didn't even make it a mile! What happened? I tried to run a little during Miles 2 and 3, but just couldn't do it. I didn't even think about trying during Mile 4.

It took me 1:05:38 (16:24 pace) to cover 4 miles! Where do I go from here?

1 comment: