Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 - A Little Better

After Monday's fiasco, I was wondering if I should take a break. I decided instead of running 6 miles that I would walk 5. I had asked Sherri to walk it with me. She started out with me, knowing that she probably wouldn't do the whole 5. We walked through the neighborhood and got in 1.75 miles. She stopped and I then decided I was going to try to do the originally planned 6 miles, and even run some of it. After all, I had a nice little warm up and felt pretty good. To my surprise, I was able to run most of it. I took a few little walk breaks, but for the most part, I ran/jogged/trudged - whatever you want to call it. My overall time for the 1.75 mile walk with Sherri, plus the 4.25 run/walk was 1:15:28, for a 12:35 pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment