Thursday, February 11, 2010

February 11, 2010

Other than running Monday's run on Tuesday, I'm on pace to complete a whole week of scheduled training. I did run a little extra on Wednesday, and Saturday's long run could be a problem. My half marathon schedule calls for 9 miles; the whole marathon training suggests 11. I haven't decided on which mileage to run or to do the average of 10. However, that is not the problem. We are driving down to Mississippi Saturday morning. I am not going to want to run while we are visiting. I am sure I will not want to run when we got back Sunday - no matter what time. Hopefully, I will squeeze it in sometime.

When I weighed Monday, I weighed more than when I started running six months ago! Now, I am trying to eat a lot of cereal. I have 16 days to get to the weight I want to run the Oxford Half.

Side Note 1: The remake of "We Are the World" will contain Michael Jackson singing.

Side Note 2: Washington, DC has record snow fall. I told someone we needed to send Al Gore back to Washington, so he could witness Global Warning firsthand. That person told me he saw on the news that someone built an igloo in either Washington or Maryland and put a sign in front of it for Al Gore.

No comments:

Post a Comment