Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday, February 26, 2010

I did not run Wednesday. I just did not want to run in the cold. Plus, the wind was making it even worse. By failing to log this run, means that (if I remember correctly) I only completed one week as called for in the 10 week training schedule for Saturday's half marathon.

I did run on Thursday. I had to make myself, though. I ran 4 miles as derived from missing Wednesday and using both the full and half schedules. Wednesday was a half 3, full 6; Thursday was a half walk 2, but I used it as a run, and a full 4. I added them up and divided by 4 to get 3.75, which I rounded to 4 miles. It was 35 degrees when I headed out the door, but the wind wasn't too bad. I felt pretty good running, too.

Tomorrow is the big day. Supposedly, the high will be 50 degrees in Oxford. However, it will be quite chilly at the start of the race, because the temperature is to reach a low of 26 the night before. My weight is a concern, but there is nothing I can do about that now. I'm pumped about running, but sure am dreading those hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment