Tuesday, February 2, 2010

January 29, 2010

I did not run my 5 miles on Wednesday or my 4 on Thursday.

The weatherpersons have been talking about snow. It was once believed that we would have snow this morning. We did not. I ended up going to work an hour late. As my luck would have it, the snow began falling just before I pulled into the parking lot at work. In about 45 minutes, just about everything outside was white, so I headed home about 9:30. As I swapped lanes on Donelson Pike, my truck fished-tailed a bit, but I was able to keep it under control. I did 35-45 miles-per-hour on the interstate until I reached the Joelton exit. There was not a snowflake to be seen! And it was off to the races! I would get up to 75-80 mph and people were passing me. When I got home, nothing. Sherri said it snowed earlier that morning, but there was not a trace left. Clarksville did not start getting the snow until almost 1:30 pm. But we finally got it.

Sherri and I were supposed to go to Mississippi to visit/babysit Max. Needless to say, we didn't even try, especially since Holly called and said they were getting ice and some places were without electricity.

No comments:

Post a Comment