Friday, December 31, 2010

Catchup

After running for 3 consecutive days, I took Christmas day and Sunday off. I planned on running Monday after Sherri and I got back from the mall and eating lunch. She had wanted to hit Hobby Lobby when it first opened Monday morning. Before we left, I told her I was aching a little. While we were gone I felt tired, but I just thought it was everything adding up over the last few days. As soon as I got home, I went to sleep on the couch. I felt I was getting sick. When I awoke, I had broken a sweat. I hoped this meant that I would escape sickness. Tuesday was my worst day. Wednesday I felt good during the middle of the day. This was after the drugs took affect and before they wore off. That evening, although I was worn out, Sherri and I went to Sears. We had someone to work on our refrigerator on December 11 and it had stopped working again. I called them to come look at it again. I called them at 8:30 am on Tuesday and was led to believe it would be 2 or 3 hours. I called them back at 2:00 - they would be "straight out". Never heard from them on Tuesday. Never heard from them on Wednesday. So, we went to buy a new one. We also got a new washer and dryer. Thursday I kept my brother, Shane, busy carrying two dogs to get shots. A lot of time was taken - the previous sentence doesn't do the situation justice. That evening Sherri and I moved the old washer and dryer into the garage. We realized the dryer vent would need replace, so I made a run to Lowe's about 7:00 pm. Friday, I was under the house redoing the dryer vent. The old vent was pretty much nonexistent. The amount of lint under the house is unbelievable. After the delivery of the new appliances was complete, I got in a 3.1 mile run, before having to get ready to go to Crissy's for NewYear's Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment