Friday, May 7, 2010

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My first run in a week. I did well last week until Saturday. It rained - it poured, so I did not run. On Sunday, it was still raining. Monday was nice, but I just did not run. Tuesday was beautiful, but I did other things and did not run. Wednesday, we were able to get out and go to work. It took us about 3 hours to get home (normally just over an hour). We stopped and got something to eat, so I was too stuffed to run when I did get home. Thursday, I finally ran. I ran 3 miles. I know, big deal, but it is killing me. May pace was a dismal 10:04. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever see 10 again - that's 10 miles, because I have gained 10 pounds, and that is 10 that I did NOT want to see again!

My GPS is going crazy. I haven't used it in awhile, so I tried it again. After about 1/10th of a mile, it said I had ran just over a half mile. When I finished my run, it said that I had ran 3.565 miles. So, I guess after the little hiccup it was correct the rest of the way. I will continue to run with it, but I will drive my mileage first.

I ran with the Heart Rate Monitor again. I'm not doing anything with the results, except recording them: 169 average; 186 max; 68 resting.

No comments:

Post a Comment