Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sherri's Birthday

Today is Sherri's birthday, so I didn't think I would run. I was a little late getting home from work, and Terri was there when I got there. After Terri left and we decided to stay home, I decided to go for a run. However, it was not the six I had scheduled. I went to the St. Jude's website to sign up for the marathon - it was sold out. The half was sold out, too. Now, I can ease up on some mileage, since the full is out of the picture. I can cut off a mile per run and be prepared, hopefully, for the Clarksville half. Instead of running five miles, though, I only ran three, because it was after 6:30 and it was getting dark. I hope to run the five tomorrow.

For some reason, the three miles were very rough today. I finished in 25:35, a pace of 8:32.

1 comment:

  1. a little upset you will not be running in memphis with me

    ReplyDelete