Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Week Day 10 Miler

I said yesterday's run was for the miles I missed last week and that I would run yesterday's scheduled 5 today. Well, I got to thinking that I will not run my long run this Saturday, because I will be running in the Houston County Fair 5k. I decided to run the long run today. I hope to get in 35 miles this week - where you at, Shane? :) Monday 7 - check; Tuesday 10 - check; Wednesday 8; Thursday 7, and Saturday 3. If I remember correctly, 35 miles is the most I've ever run in a week, and that was 2 weeks ago.

I tried to take it easy - even though running 10 miles is never easy. My fastest mile was Mile 1 at 9:20; my slowest was Mile 10 at 10:06. I guess I'm happy only 1 mile was over 10:00. I would have been happier if I had ran it 7 seconds faster, though. My overall time was 1:36:08, for a pace of 9:37.

1 comment:

  1. if you get all those runs in this week, and survive, i may start calling you a well oiled machine!

    ReplyDelete