Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Thirsty

I have been quite thirsty all day. I had 2 coffees and 3 Dr. Peppers. I didn't carry water with me to work and I will not drink water out of those faucets. Still, that is more than I usually drink during the day. Most of the time I have 2 coffees and am still working on a Dr. Pepper I left home with in the morning when in leave work.

When I got home today, I drank 16 oz of PowerAde before I headed out at 6:00. I thought I would get the urge to pee during the run, but I didn't. In fact, it is 9:15 right now and I still haven't peed, even after drinking another 16 oz of PowerAde and a little Dr. Pepper after the run.

It was a warm 84 degrees with a nice breeze. I ran 5 miles in 44:03, an 8:49 pace. Times: 8:46, 8:45, 8:52, 8:13 (what?), and 9:27. Heart rates: avg. 170, max. 187, rest 66.

I am planning on trying ton quench my thirst tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment