Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to work. Ugh!

Sherri and I both had trouble sleeping last. I wouldn't say it was because we were excited to return to work, but returning to work after two weeks had something to do with it.

We got up at 5:00 am. My digital thermometer read 13 degrees. An hour later it had raised one degree. According to television weather forecasters, the temperature will not reach freezing for the rest of the week, and maybe some snow on Thursday. Thursday is the day Alabama plays for the National Championship.

Today was the first day of Week 3 for my half marathon training. It was also Day 1, Week 1 of training for the Country Music Marathon in Nashville, Tennessee, in April. Well, I didn't run. Sherri wanted to stop by the store and get a few things. When we got home, it was dark and cold. It will not be as dark as I thought when we get home at our usual time, which is a plus. Now, I have to make up for the "lost" run.

No comments:

Post a Comment