Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 6, 2010

Well, I was scheduled to run 4 miles. I didn't do it. This blog was supposed to help make me accountable for my running. So far, it is not seeming to help. Now, I am a day behind again.

I continue to write about the weather, because of the cold spell. At 6:20 am, the temperature had dropped to 9 degrees from the 13 degrees at midnight. It dropped another degree, before reaching a high of 32. (These temperatures are as recorded on my indoor/outdoor atomic clock/thermometer, and not from any official television news station). The news channels are all forecasting some snow for January 7. Depending on the area in middle Tennessee, an estimated 1 to 3 inches. Since it has been so cold for the last week or so, the snow is expected to stick around for awhile. Most schools in the Nashville viewing area have already closed, without the first snow flake hitting the ground yet. It is almost like we have never seen snow before.

No comments:

Post a Comment