Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 21, 2010

I'm moving back a little on my schedule. Since I don't have any events planned until October, I'm not in a big rush to increase my mileage. The main reason for moving backwards, though, is because of the difficulty and failures I have had with my long runs the past few weeks. I am trying the 3,5,3,10 week again, which may be a failure this week. Sherri and I are going to Mississippi on Thursday, so I will miss that run. I doubt I make it up Friday and probably won't run my long run while there Saturday either.

Today's 3 miles were "easy does it". I knew I would need a little recovery from Saturday. My shins are still a little sore, and my calves began hurting the longer I ran. My pace was 9:30. My HR avg. 169, max 186, rest 80.

No comments:

Post a Comment