Thursday, January 6, 2011

Doggone, Another Cat to Bury

Sherri called me at work and said she found Cookie in a corner of the yard. Evidently, the dogs dug up Purity, too. The 4 animals were buried close together, so the bag I saw while reburying what I thought was Cookie must have been Shadow. Well, anyway, I had to bury another cat when I got home, so an even later start to my run. I cut yesterday's 4 to 3, because I was getting a late start. Today, even though I was getting a later start, I ran yesterday's 4 miles. It was 42 degrees, but the wind was blowing 100 mph - maybe not 100, but it was up there. My legs were hurting this morning from the knees down. During the day, they got better, but the pain was there for most of the run. It was a slow run - 40:11, a 10:03 pace. Heart Rates: avg. 164, max. 177, rest 65. Recovery 175 to 137.

1 comment:

  1. i think the Christmas present i bought you was under $2.

    ReplyDelete